At Blue Spire we are very proud to have obtained Xero Gold Partner Status. But what does this mean for us and how does this benefit our clients?
Although we might be accountants, we absolutely love the latest tech and are always looking for new and innovative ways to save our clients time and make life easier for them.
For many years, Xero has been our preferred cloud-based accounting software due to both it’s user-friendly and uncomplicated nature as well as it’s cutting-edge, revolutionary approach to accountancy.
Why we choose Xero:
- Real-time – when using Xero, you get an instant, up-to-date view of your bank balances, sales and invoices at the touch of a button.
- Flexibility – you can check your figures from anywhere in the world using any smart device.
- Tailor made – we can tailor Xero to your exact needs and get useful information from your data which will you help you run your business better.
- Its Green – Going paperless is not only good for you but good for the planet!
How do you obtain Xero Gold Partner Status?
Xero partner firms like Blue Spire are classified under the partner program according to a points system. The status levels are starter, bronze, silver, gold and platinum.
These points involve a number of factors, and are weighted to reflect the complexity of the Xero files used. These include metrics like:
|– The number of clients who use Xero|
|– The applications related to Xero which the Partner uses|
|– The amount of Xero training and certifications the Partner has acquired|
|– The Xero features the Partner utilises for their clients|
But how does Blue Spire’s Gold Partner status benefit our clients?
As Xero Gold Partners, we can help our clients in a more in-depth way, as our Xero expertise grows. At Blue Spire, we have the very best level of knowledge and experience to help you get the most out of using Xero and other Xero Partner software. We can ensure you have the most up to date advice, add-ons and software updates.
We can also help you to get your business setup on Xero easily and efficiently, provide you with training and ongoing support to both simplify and add value to your business.
“Blue Spire helped us with the transition from our old accounting system to Xero which was a seamless process. When presented with the Monthly Management accounts, the reporting function provides an excellent and up to the minute overview of where your business stands today in comparison to last year at a glance.”
Beverley Kent, Managing Director – Futures Recruitment Services
So, in summary, as Xero Gold Partners we can:
- help you get setup in Xero
- assist you in migration of your data and setup of cloud applications
- provide training in using the software
- guide you in how to use the functions in Xero to better understand how your business is performing; and
- advise you of the range of Xero add-ons that may benefit and add value to your business
- help in all aspects of Xero implementation for your business.
|Xero Gold Status is an achievement that we are extremely proud of! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want to know more.|