The Chancellor has announced that the Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant is available for businesses who have been impacted by the Omicron variant.
The rise of the Omicron variant means some businesses are likely to struggle over the coming weeks so the government is providing one-off Hospitality and Leisure grants of up to £6,000 per premises for businesses in the hospitality and leisure sectors in England.
Eligibility and grant value
The aim of the Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant scheme is to support businesses:
- that offer in-person services
- where the main service and activity takes place in a fixed rate-paying premises
- in the hospitality, leisure and accommodation sectors
The amount of grant paid will be dependant on the premises’ rateable value as per the below table:
Businesses excluded from the fund
You cannot get funding if:
- your business is in administration, insolvent or has been struck off the Companies House register
- you will exceed the permitted subsidy allowance
- your business is not on the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) ratings list
How to apply
You can go to your local council’s website to find out how to apply and what you will need.
Links to local websites grant schemes are as follows :
|Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the above grant.|