Below is a link to our 2022-23 tax rates card, which summarises many of the rates and allowances fundamental to our business and personal lives.
Our tax card contains information on income tax rates. It also includes information on devolved property taxes as well as business, employment and capital taxes.
Some key recent changes include:
- increased personal allowances and tax bands
- increases in the national insurance thresholds and rates
- increased dividend tax rates
- updated car benefit percentages
- extension of the Annual Investment Allowance
- revised property taxes.
You can view our 2022-23 Tax card here.
Our tax card is intended for use as a quick point of reference which hopefully you will find useful throughout the coming tax year.
|Should you require any further information, have a simple question, or require detailed advice, please do not hesitate to contact us.|